Summer seems to be flying by and before you know it, classes will be starting up again. If you’re like most college students, you probably don’t have a lot of extra space in your dorm or apartment. Back-to-school shopping can be tough when you’re trying to find things that are both stylish and space-saving. Keep reading for many great storage tips that will help you keep your small space organized and looking good!
- Foldable Storage Organizer Bins – These are great for storing everything from clothes to shoes to books and more. You can find them in a variety of colors and patterns to match your style, and they’re easy to fold up and store when you’re not using them.
- Over-the-Door Hooks – These are perfect for hanging Jackets, bags, towels, or anything else that you need quick access to. They’re also great for organizing jewelry or other small items.
- Under-the-Bed Storage – This is a great way to make use of the space that is usually wasted under your bed. There are a variety of different storage containers that you can choose from, depending on what you need to store.
- Multi-Purpose Furniture – Investing in furniture that has multiple purposes is a great way to save space. For example, ottomans with storage inside are great for storing extra blankets or pillows, and coffee tables with drawers are perfect for storing books or magazines.
- Storage Unit – If you really don’t have any extra space in your dorm or apartment, renting a storage unit is a great option. This way, you can store all of the things that you don’t use on a regular basis, and you won’t have to worry about them taking up valuable space in your small home.
- The Bedside Shelf – This is a great way to store your phone, glasses, and other small items that you need close by when you’re in bed. It attaches to your bed frame and has a shelf that extends over the side of the bed, so you can easily reach everything that you need.
- Over the Sink Dish Drying Rack – This is perfect for small kitchens because it takes up no counter space. It attaches to the side of your sink and has a shelf for dishes and a hook for hanging towels.
- Wall-Mounted Pegboard – This is a great way to organize all of your small items, like jewelry, keys, or makeup. You can easily see everything that you have and grab what you need without having to search through a cluttered drawer.
- Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser – This is a great space-saving tip for the bathroom. It mounts on the wall and has a slot for toilet paper rolls. You can also use it to store other bathroom essentials, like toiletry items or extra towels.
- Magnetic Knife Strip – This is a great way to store your knives without taking up valuable counter space. It attaches to the wall and has magnets that hold your knives in place.
Following these storage tips will help you make the most of your small space and keep everything organized. College life can be chaotic, but it doesn’t have to be messy! With a little bit of planning, you can easily keep your dorm or apartment looking great.