Whether you have a small commercial premises with just a handful of employees, or a much bigger workspace with many employees, it’s important to keep it clean at all times and if necessary, to hire a company such as C4 Commercial Cleaning to keep it hygienically clean, comfortable and safe for everyone in it.
Sanitise cleaning should be an integral part of your company, and if you’ve been neglecting this, here are two reasons why you should start adhering to a deep cleaning checklist right away:
- It will help prevent accidents and sickness in the workplace
Clutter, dirt and a lack of emphasis on sanitise cleaning can easily cause accidents to happen, and employees to fall sick, and that’s not good for any business.
- Employees will be more productive
A clean, safe and clutter-free environment cleaned by C4 Commercial Cleaning promotes a sense of happiness and wellbeing, which in turn, can encourage employees to be more productive.
Why isn’t regular cleaning enough?
While regular cleaning from C4 Commercial Cleaning can help ensure that your commercial space is kept as clean and tidy as possible, it often doesn’t go far enough to address more serious cleanliness issues which can arise over time.
Below are just some of the tasks involved in the deeper, sanitise cleaning of a commercial space:
- Cleaning behind office appliances and electronics
- Sanitise cleaning of keyboards, monitors and desks
- Sanitising of all light fittings and switches
- Thoroughly disinfecting canteens, break rooms, toilets and kitchens
- Using the latest HEPA filter technology to clean carpets and floors
Should you have your commercial premises deep cleaned?
While the answer is more than likely going to be a resounding ‘yes’, to help you, here are just some of the businesses that would benefit from C4 Commercial Cleaning:
Hotels, Storage warehouses, Businesses, Industrial buildings, Schools, Leisure facilities, Shopping centers, and Restaurants, to name but a few.
How often should your workspace be deep cleaned?
Typically, deeper, sanitise cleaning is carried out on a monthly basis, while regular cleaning can be daily or weekly, according to the unique needs of the workspace.
Below is an example of a deep cleaning checklist used by C4 Commercial Cleaning:
Deep cleaning checklist
- Cleaning all glass surfaces, such as: desks, coffee tables, office chairs and windows
- Sanitise cleaning floors
- Dusting window blinds, art and other wall hangings
- Washing and disinfecting sinks
- Emptying, cleaning and relining rubbish bins
- Dusting all surfaces
- Cleaning the front and back of office appliances
- Hygienically cleaning washroom facilities
- Wiping down office partitions, dispensers, doors and stair rails
Important for keeping germs and viruses to a minimum, improving air quality, and overall, providing your employees with a healthy space in which to work, sanitise cleaning should not be neglected. Fortunately, it’s easy to give your employees a safe and hygienic workplace with the help of C4 Commercial Cleaning. Once you hire their professional team of commercial cleaners who will work to a deep cleaning checklist, and have them come in on a regular basis, you should start to notice productivity levels increasingly, and less staff absences due to sickness.
Still don’t think it’s a worthwhile investment? Why not trial our services and see for yourself the many benefits of deep cleaning your commercial space.By hiring a professional cleaning company with plenty of experience, such as C4 Commercial Cleaning, you can keep your commercial premises not just clean on the surface, but deeply clean.